Sunday, April 25, 2010

Clean cleaning

My wonderful husband got the kids motivated this morning to clean the house! Grace was excited to mop the floors, only to discover that our bucket had a crack in it. Thankfully I was on my way to the grocery store anyway.

So I got to Giant and ventured down the cleaning aisle, the aisle that I always pass by and mumble a quick thanks to Jesus for Shaklee. I found my bucket as I glanced at the wide variety of chemicals and toxins available to "clean" house. Sometimes ignorance is bliss, but not so much when "bliss" fills your lungs with yucks. So here is my little plug to anyone reading this post. Please consider looking at the ingredients and warning labels on the cleaning supplies under your sink or elsewhere. Whether you have children or not, you owe it to yourself to replace those toxins with just as effective, but safe cleaning products! You can find some of my favorites here. But even vinegar and water is a good choice (although I must say, someone did the math and Basic H2 is still cheaper!!! LOVE IT!). Or some more costly choices for "clean" cleaning can be found in that same aisle at Giant.

Well, having said that, happy clean cleaning!

No comments: